Everyone’s so desperate to extend their childhood DEEP into their 20s and maybe even 30s today that they needed a word to describe it when they actually do ANYTHING to act like a grown-up. And that’s how “adulting” was born.
Here are millennials’ top 10 signs of adulting, according to a new survey . . .
1. Having a steady job.
2. Being financially independent.
3. Paying a bill on your own.
4. Paying rent or a mortgage on your own.
5. Paying for your car on your own.
6. Making a budget.
7. Filing your taxes.
8. Cooking your own meals.
9. Moving out of your parents’ house.
10. Being on time for work.
Some things that just missed the top 10 are: Doing your own laundry . . . showering regularly . . . reading news . . . confronting someone directly instead of blasting them on social media . . . and moving out of your hometown.