Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. April Fools’ Day and Easter were the same day this year for the first time since 1956. But it will happen again in just 11 years, in 2029.
2. The tallest building in Vermont is an 11-story apartment building in Burlington that’s only 124 feet tall.
3. Some of the raptor sound effects in “Jurassic Park” were created from audio samples of tortoises having sex.
4. “Jingle Bells” was originally written to be a Thanksgiving song, not a Christmas song.
5. There’s a strong statistical connection between how much chocolate a country eats, and the number of Nobel Prize winners they have.